Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm a slug, I know

OK, OK, OK....almost as bad as Randy when it comes to the frickin' puter.  I'm on horse and hound duty today. Judy's on day 2 of some 3 day equestrian thingy up in Amherst. I've been bonding w/ Oz & Milo, Savannah and Ella, swabbing the stalls, chucking hay and grain and nasty looking things that all the animals seem to enjoy. I am skipping dinner (yes, I ate all the left-overs for lunch) and sitting and figuring out how to blog tonite. Look out Clamlies!! If I get this thing sent and remember how to get back here.....(I've danced with the devil and his name is Alzheimer).....I'm liable to start spewing.

Getting back together on The Cape was a ball. A dream. A very, very nice thing. Thanks so much to all the Capers for digging and husking, shucking and buttering, hosting and preparing, feeding the whole famn damily. It was inspiring. Way warm and a fantastic reconnect. I don't want to let the next get-together get too far away in the future, OK?

Lindsay just called and has finally resorted to the tried and true labor inducers. "Dean" is due 11/5 but Lins hasn't got enough skin to keep stretching to supply him growing room, so she says. Tonite they did the hot mustard and before he goes to bed....husband Jesse's gonna get lucky ;-) Lindsay says "whatever it takes"....woo hooo.

I'll fire out the announcement w/ pictures as soon as Dean is boots on ground.

(Hope this make sit. It's taken me over an hour to type and spell check. I am a pathetic typist, or keyboarder as they call it today. Keyboard, snowboard, skateboard......I'm old)

See everyone soon....hanging here in Blog-land. Gonna go find a place that can supply some of that "Reverend Horton Heat", torch the fireplace and let Oz play lap dog.

Love to all,
Gregg

No comments: