Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello Everyone!!

Hey there all you guys. I just saw the website and after about an hour I finally figured out how to get to it and actually use it (I think). Computers and me are not the best of friends.
Well, I am sitting here as big as humanly possible and just waiting for little devil to come out. I have one more week until they will finally agree to induce me and let me see my feet again.
We are all doing great and Jesse was really happy to finally get to see pictures of my family and he can't wait to be able to meet everyone.
Keara is growing like a weed and learning new words everyday, some that we wished she did not know, like "boobies". I have a feeling that Jesse and I are going to have our hands full with this little girl.
Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to see more picutes and here from you all.
Love, Lindsay

No comments: