Sunday, October 26, 2008

notes from Randy

Hello everyone,
just a quick update from Cape Cod,so far the Fall has been beautiful,with the exception of a few rain storms the weather has been quite nice. Liz and I are missing Colorado but not missing having to shovel in October.
Last weekend we brought the pedi-cabs to Wellfleet for the 'oyster fest' to shuttle people from the pier to town,the town was very welcoming and the cabs were a big hit.Yes,Liz and i ate alot of oysters and i actually found a small pearl in my first oyster of the festival. Maybe next year Angela, we could set up a booth with your jams and jellies. hint hint hint hint hint Angela hint hint. Maybe some of Laurie's salsa??????? and Mary's sandwiches!?!?!?!
I have recently had a wonderful opportunity come my way and wanted to brag a little, a local and wonderfully talented musician (Sarah Swain) has invited me to guest appear at her gigs from now until next summer. I played out last night at the Island Merchant restaurant in Hyannis, I didn't poop myself or throw up on anyone so i think it was a success.

1 comment:

Angela McDonald said...

Hey!
I can hang with some "Effin Jam", to jam with any damn clammer. Say that ten or two times as fast as you can :>). Awesome update...could be leading to the next network star..uumm? Really weird, I dreamt last night that Toro and Sharon were on TV, Sharon playing bass (not the fish, ha) and Toro singing? They were competing for their own variety show...ananlize that and get back to me couldya! Good vibes your way, all is well here, usually 22 degrees bright and frosty in the morn! I do love a goo fire at night though. Gotta skoot, huckleberries are callin' me name. Love you all.
Angela