Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful fall day in Colorado, and I'm on my second cup of Jamaican Me Crazy (really good local coffee), so I'm awake enough to post a short note. Thank you Liz for creating this site and posting pictures. I'm looking forward to staying in closer touch with everyone. And thank you to our beautiful family for each part you played in our weekend reunion. It was beautiful. Next time I'm bringing the whole Colorado clan.

It's been a hectic week...a quick trip to Santa Maria, CA for me (business of course), a long week at work (Friday's work day ended at 9:30 pm), and weekend guests. Brent, Ned's son who graduated from the Air Force Academy, is visiting this weekend for an impromptu reunion with some of his classmates and the football rivaly between Air Force and Navy. It was fun seeing them again, having a great tailgate (about 50 people), but not so fun seeing the Air Force lose to Navy yet again. There's always next year!

Mike, Tiff, Kamryn, Kim and Tiffany (Shaun's girlfried) are joining us for a Sunday dinner before Brent leaves today. I think a big lasagna is on the menu. We'll try to get a picture or two to post.

Speaking of pictures, Ned and I are working on dowloading our pictures and the ones Dad gave me, onto CDs for everyone. We promise to do it, it just may take a little while.

We love you all - have a great day!

2 comments:

Randy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Randy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.